Our team of highly experienced developers offers a wide range of mobile application development, software development, power user trial, test outsourcing, research and analysis, and technology consulting to our clients.
Our vision is ‘We Want to See You Grow’ to become the industry leader for both employee and company.
For more information about JND, please visit www.jndsolutions.com.
- Position title: Software Tester
- Position ID: ST001
- Berkeley Heights, NJ
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental & Vision)
- Associate's / Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- Familiar and Hands-on experience of wireless standards/protocols preferably GSM/CDMA/WCDMA/LTE/5G and Radio interface and/or exposure to RF network engineering
- Good knowledge in LTE features including VoLTE/ViLTE/VoWiFi/RCS messages/OTA Activation
- Good knowledge of wireless technologies such as GSM and CDMA is required, and also familiar with 5G technologies a plus including but not limited to mmWave/Sub6 and Beamforming.
- Experience in utilizing UE log post processing tools (QXDM, QCAT, QPST, QMICM, NNEXT, SHANNON DM, N-Trace, Mobile Analyzer, Artemis, Debug Mux, Spy Tracer, Odin, XCAL, Mobile Datum, PC Datum, Wire shark) with good understanding in OTA signaling messages.
- Able to test in driving condition, and able to travel at any given moment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, communication(verbal and written) skills, and organizational and documentation skills
- Needs to have hands on experience with different testing tools and some basic knowledge for analysis.
- Need to be comfortable to be on the field for majority of the time of the week executing the test cases.
- Should be a team player and should have good communication skill to communicate
- Bilingual Korean and English
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute Field Test Plan which includes (Protocol Field Test, Field Performance Test, Call Drop Test, Data T-Put Test, GPS Test)
- Execute Mobile Application Test Plans which includes (Samsung Application tests, Verizon Application Tests)
- Upon completion of tests, create test reports for external / internal teams (Post Processing Logs, and test results)
- Report and follow up with issues found during tests
- Communicate with internal / external teams regarding tests results and reported issues
Please submit your resume at email@example.com.