Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
The company is one of the leading manufacturers of small specialized kitchen appliances for nutrition-minded consumers. Since 1978, the company has developed more than 20 "health" appliances including various models of juice extractors, juicers, blenders, yogurt makers, single and multi functional food processors, food dehydrators and soymilk/ soup makers, hand mixers, slow cookers and more.
- Prepare journal entries, reconcile sub-ledgers, and complete extracts for report distribution.
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting.
- Reconcile and adjust various general ledger accounts and/or bank statements.
- Ensure accurate, complete, and timely transaction processing.
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers.
- May serve as point of contact for accounts payable or accounts receivable transactions.
- May perform moderately complex accounting projects or participate as a team member on more complex projects.
- Process month-end closing duties and maintain monthly financial statements
- Assist with Human Resource department functions such as payroll, recruiting, and fringe benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- + 3 years of related experience
- Effective organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks knowledge and skill required
- Bilingual in Korean preferred
- Local candidates preferred
- Health Insurance